Ways to Follow in the Purchasing Process
- When you decide to buy your dream home, a purchase contract will be created and you will pay a guarantee deposit.
- The transaction will take place after all parties have signed the contract.
- The deposit amount varies from property to property, usually you make a deposit of up to 10% of the purchase price.
- If you later cancel the contract, you will not be able to get your money. However, if the seller has withdrawn from the contract, you are entitled to a refund of the deposit, in which case there is a penalty clause.
- Aydemir Group Construction will help you fulfill the terms of the contract before signing it.
- Both the buyer and seller (or their power of attorney) will meet in person at the local real estate office to transfer the title.
- This process takes only one hour, and processes have a representative on site.
- The buyer must, by law, pay taxes and fees before signing the final title deed.
- After all parties have signed the contract, the process ends and the sale is completed.
- Signing this document means that the property is now transferred to the new buyer and the buyer will be registered in the Land Registry.
- Upon the title deed transfer, the full price must be paid to the seller.